Me Grow System: The Basics - WEB-BASED
This version of the Help Me Grow System:
The Basics is offered entirely in an online course environment.
Participants will view all course materials and content through a password
protected website. You must have access to a computer with an Internet
connection to take this course.
You cannot register for this course online.
You must contact Janet Strottner at the Family Child Learning Center via
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must have a current E-mail
address, and they must use this E-mail address for all course
communication. (If you don't have an active E-mail address, please don't
- Participants must check their E-mail
regularly the week before the course and the week of the course. This is
how they will receive usernames, passwords, instructions for logging on,
- There is a one-week registration period
(Monday-Friday). Participants will receive information via E-mail during
- There is only one week to complete the
course (Monday through Sunday at 11:59 p.m.).
- The course takes approximately seven
hours to complete.
- Describe Ohio's Help Me Grow system
- Describe the purpose of the county
centralized intake and referral system
- Briefly explain the role of screening,
developmental evaluation and family assessment in the Help Me Grow
- Briefly describe the IFSP process and
the role of the Service Coordinator
- Explain parent's rights and how concerns
are addressed at the county/state level
- Discuss the transition process at age
Who should attend?
Training requirement for all Central Intake and Referral Staff, FIN
Consultants, Family Support Specialists, Home
Visitors/Paraprofessionals, Project Directors and Service
This workshop is sponsored through funding
provided by the
Bureau of Early Intervention Services (BEIS) of the Ohio Department of
Health and is presented by the Family Child Learning
Actual Computer Training Session
You can register for this workshop by contacting Courtney Sprang via
E-mail at email@example.com
Questions? Call Kathy
Wilson at (330) 633-2055